Monday 24 February 2014

Little details

Love this little doodle/colouring-in book that my Mum gave to Ashley this Christmas....Ash has a love for drawing and painting like me, so Mum was very thoughtful getting her this particular book.

Its called Secret Garden by Johanna Basford, book here and its not your average kids colouring book, infact I love it too! Really worth checking out her beautiful work.... (Anyway, Ash told me I could have any page I liked, hehe....so just to keep a little creative flow and practice to steady my hand and enjoying a little time out.)




The drawings are amazing in black and white, but was nice to see in full colour too.
Heres the end result....done with watercolour paints.


Love the drawings by Johanna Basford and of course I like to dabble in doodle art myself, some more Artworks of Johanna Basford here worth having a look at if your into this kind of art/drawing. So inspiring!
(will add Ashleys work in once she has completed a picture, if she is happy for me to share...)

till next time,
Deahne xo

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Deahne! It looks so relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Bec! yes, perfect way to spend some quiet "me" time.

    ReplyDelete