Saturday 11 May 2013

A few more paintings...

Pulling out paintings I have done in the past. I have been thinking about getting back into some more pet portraits, I love painting pets/animals in particular because they hold such a special place in our hearts. Here is my first dog painting,(first time using acrylic paint on canvas). Jack Russell Terrier.

Tribute to Hunter, 1997




And below, a couple of landscapes...

old house in Hartley

Nepean gorge
The one above of the Nepean river I painted for Chris back before we were married, one of the local spots he liked to take his boat.

I love to paint animals and if you are interested in a pet portrait please email me....
brigden1@bigpond.com

Deahne xo.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Yarn'..... ;-) love the paintings... Good to hear your getting back into them....you've got a 'nack'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Damian!, yes, slowly getting back into it and loving it too. xx

    ReplyDelete