Tuesday 5 March 2013

deer me.

Have been getting a little obsessed with all things deer lately. I love woodland animals, always have and now that deers and foxes etc seem to be "in" at the moment I am finding them everywhere.

Especially on sites like Pinterest, so much beautiful content to get inspired....I have some plans on the back burner....just have to get to them, but yesterday I painted this one, replacing one of my abstracts on our loungeroom wall. (Urban Road was my source of inspiration for this piece)
I love the simplicity of it.


After having it on our wall for a little while and seeing it every day, I decided it needed a little something more and something to make it a little more original too....so below is my updated version....

after adding some details 2/5/13

No comments:

Post a Comment